We have another Quick Tricks post for you today, featuring an easy tip for how to raise your Tito game.
What? Today you’ll learn how to redirect users to a custom page when they close their order after registering.
Why? By default, attendees they will be brought back to your Tito event homepage after registering for a ticket. But if you prefer a more branded and personalised experience, you can redirect them to a thank you page on your website instead, like Design Matters does:
Image description: Fun custom thank you page on the Design Matters website.
How? Head to Customize > Services > Custom close link. Enter the URL for a thank you page on your website, and save. That’s literally it!
- Rather than just linking back to your homepage, which can be a bit jarring at that stage in the checkout flow, create a specific “success” page on your site and link to that.
- Add some confirmation text to your page like “Thanks for registering!” so your attendee feels confident that they’ve completed the process.
- You could maybe provide some links for what your attendee should do next, such as:
- A prompt to follow or tag you on social media
- Links to recommended hotels near the event
- Embedded videos of last year’s talks to get them excited
- Whatever else you can think of!
That’s it for today’s Quick Tricks post. We’ll have another one for you in two short weeks. 🎉